Handmade In Keswick at Craftfest

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Beth Wells from All About Audiences

I met Beth a while ago at one of the workshops run by All About Audiences, which turned out to be fantastic for networking as well as learning stuff.

Here's Beth:

I studied Music at Bangor University in North Wales and then worked for various organisations including Bangor New Music Festival, Harrogate International Festival, an Art Gallery in Macclesfield and then the Hallé for a while before joining the team here at AAA.




I work in communication and events for All About Audiences as part of the Client Services Team. All About Audiences are the Audience Development Agency for the North West, based in Manchester city centre and we work with Arts, Heritage and Cultural organisations to help them to understand and grow their audiences.








It’s always really exciting to get out of the office and go and see some of the great projects and events that are taking place in the arts and being able to help. The people that we meet are always so passionate about what they do.


My days are quite varied, one day I could be in the office putting together our e-newsletter and managing our social media channels and then the next day I could be out and about helping to deliver training for organisations. Our next event will actually be taking place in Kendal when we’ll be running an Introduction to Social Media Marketing Workshop at the Brewery Arts Centre on 30th May.


In my free time I like to garden at my house in North Wales, I’m the original plant killer but I try…Music is still a big part of my life and I play in a local amateur orchestra. I also enjoy hockey (despite the bruises!) and offshore sailing when I get the chance.




If I had a photo like that, I'd be posting it everywhere. I'd suddenly have to not shy about using my photo as an avatar on my shops.  Lu 

You can contact Beth in the following ways
 
And if you can get to Kendal on 30th May, then the courses are highly recommended


Weather in Keswick

 In the last few days we've had 5°C, followed by 20°C next day, then we had hail - heavy - my dog shot in so fast!


If you'd like to be featured in this blog

Click here to find out how and click here to see another feature





1 comment:

lu said...

Which great photo of yourself would you want used in an article about you?