Handmade In Keswick at Craftfest

Sunday, 13 May 2012

Managing time and commitments

How do you catch up with everything you need to get done?

I recently had some time away from home for family reasons, and I'm still trying to catch up with myself.

As well as the usual make stuff and stock my Etsy and Folksy shops, keep up with  Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter, this blog, and various other social media sites, I've had the


Actually start growing something this year at the allotment
<><> <><>
Not a lot going on here

Actually take part in the Art Journal Challenge, which has been running for a number of weeks now, with not a peek from me.
<><> <><>
Not much progress with the Art Journal challenge either





I'm currently ignoring all housework, my husband, and pretty much all social activities.  The dog gets whizzed round at top speed and luckily there aren't any children to worry about.


I always think of this book whenever things are at this point.


What Do I Do When I Want to Do Everything?: A Revolutionary Programme for Doing Everything That You Love


How does everyone else do it?

Who'd like to share their top tips with us?


Blog Features

As always, click here to found out how to be featured on this blog.

Weather In Keswick


In the past few days, we've had a day at 5°C, followed by a day at 20°C, and today we have (my favourite) sideways rain.




 

6 comments:

lu said...

And how come I've got a big white box on my blog post?

Spiral Fountain Jewellery said...

Have no idea about the white box, but was the book any good? I think I need it too!!

lu said...

Not a bad book. Certainly of more interest that the usual time management preach. Worth a look at least. I got it from the library, so dipped in a bit then took it back.

Danni said...

No clue about the white box either I'm afraid, but as for doing everything, I haven't a clue how to! Like you I have an allotment, which is great fun, but so neglected! Just plod through I guess!
Great post, I'll be looking up that book in the library too - if I find time! :)
Danni
Xx

Nige,,, said...

Ive been trying to find the time to read a book on time management for ages...

lu said...

LOL