Handmade In Keswick at Craftfest

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

CRAFTfest - Using Pinterest

A Change In Strategy

Success

Continuing this week of selling from my Folksy shop and my Etsy shop via CRAFTfest
on Creative Connections. We're up to Day 5 already, and by teatime on Day 4, we had had a

 MASSIVE 

45,000 visitors

 50% of which have been new visitors.  

If you're wondering what this is all about, you can start reading at the beginning of this week here.

What's next?

So that's over 20,000 who haven't been before, have come in for a shelter from the rain (or whatever the virtual equivalent might be) and need a bit of encouragement to start picking things up and looking at them (and, should I say, buying them?). 

I have completely lost track of sales made by my (Purple) Advertising Team, but I did notice that I missed a sale by Dandelion Gallery
earlier in the week and Rescue and Revive and Raven's Stained Glass today. 

I've been promoting using Pinterest today, but more of that later.

Who needs the love today?


Natalie Ofkants - Nofkants Curios




Rachel Twoes - AllThings Blankets And More
http://creative-connections.ning.com/photo/albums/all-things-blankets-more-craftfest-stall



Aneta W - Smile Factory





Jo Gibson - Chopping Board Co



You know the drill.  It would be great if you could Share, Tweet, Like or (blimey, go for it) BUY at least one item, from one of those lovely stallholders.


Pinterest
Or you can do what I'm doing, and pick one or two to Pin them.  I don't think you have to be a member to view the Boards below, so anyone can have a look and post what they like on their Facebook or  Twitter,
but why not go the whole hog and join up if you haven't already (its easy - I managed it), then you can create your own Boards to repin what you like (along with pinning new things), effectively creating a bookmark to come back to later and/or Tweet, put on to Facebook, embed in your blog.  You can also Like and Comment, which all gives a boost and lifts everyone's self esteem.

Here are my Craftfest Boards.  Go one, pick one, click in and start pinning!













Purple Team plus a few more on Craftfest 

Phew!  Forgive me for not putting pictures on as well? (Maybe later eh?)

Next Time: Show The Love

Weather in Keswick

Apparently, its raining out there, but I have been promised that there's gonna be another heatwave, timed perfectly with the end of Craftfest. 
 















1 comment:

Serpil Güneysu said...

It seems wonderful!I wish I was there:))