Handmade In Keswick at Craftfest

Friday, 22 June 2012

The Ten In Ten


 I changed my mind

 I was going to make this blog about a batik class with my lovely friend Di. 

We did it weeks ago, and, along with many other things, it got pushed to the back burner. Well I've pushed it back again.
  

Fundraising The Hard Way

 Tomorrow, 150 people will take part in the "10 In 10" (10 mountains in 10 hours) in Newlands just near my house. 

Weather conditions are absolutely atrocious, but they all hardy folk, who won't want to let anyone down. I'm wondering whether to get the sandbags out, and they'll all be limbering up and eating pasta. Actually when I think about it, Di is one of them. 

This vid has a section with Duncan talking about himself, followed by him making skulling look easy for him, followed by a nice shot of the route. Have a look
Duncan Booth fundraising for Multiple Sclerosis. from ReelTime Adventure on Vimeo.

and consider making a donation - small or big.

Oh and sharing with friends as well would be good.

Many Thanks
Lu x 

Weather In Keswick

Its like wot I said before: 
Heavy rain and gale force winds 

https://twitter.com/CumbriaCrack
 

4 comments:

Danni said...

Good Luck to them all; especially your friend Di. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the weather forecasters have got it wrong and they have lovely weather instead!
Danni
xx

lu said...

Thanks for your good wishes Danni. I haven't heard how it all went yet. There was a lot of flooding during the night and early morning before, so it wouldn't have been pleasant.

Inkyprints said...

Hi, I have nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award, to add it to your website please check my blog (http://inkyprintsintheattic.blogspot.co.uk/) for the rules. Good luck if you go ahead, either way I love your blog. x

lu said...

Sounds intriguing...(how do you spell that?)...