Handmade In Keswick at Craftfest

Thursday, 7 June 2012

Here comes CRAFTfest

Summer CRAFTfest 2012

Summer  online CRAFTfest starts Saturday 9 June and will be showing online all week.

My CRAFTfest  stall will include items from my shops at Folksy and Etsy,
and this week, I'll be pointing you in the direction of some other lovely shops and stalls.

Although we're not officially open outside of the Craftfest dates, all the stalls should be ready now and you can click through to their shops to buy.  Or just have a browse around; Pin, or book mark anything that takes your fancy; do a bit of Tweeting for us.

(If you're reading this after the event, then you should still be able to click through to the stalls)

There's a variety of work for sale, click on the links to see whats there.
 35 Homeware stalls 

   8 Fashion stalls


10 Baby and child stalls

52 Jewellery stalls (wow)



35 Gifts (I'm on page 2)


5 Wedding stalls

11 Art stalls

15 stalls selling  Cards

 8 stalls selling a variety of interesting looking Supplies

and 4 Others (probably the 1st time in my life that I'm not an 'other')

PHEW!

Tomorrow, I'll start showing you the stalls on the Purple Team


Find out about being featured in this blog

click here 

 


Weather in Keswick

Il pleut

4 comments:

ArtSings1946 said...

Wow, sounds like a great craft fair. I think we may have them around here, but I don't get out much ... besides health problems it's way too hot here to do anything. I really enjoyed this post.

Happiness to all.

lu said...

Thanks a lot. The whole of the fair is an online event, so feel free to browse around from the comfort of your chair.

Ley Holloway said...

Great way to promote the 'fest lots of great stuff.

lu said...

Thanks Ley