Handmade In Keswick at Craftfest

Friday, 15 June 2012

Last Day Of Summer CRAFTfest 2012

Thank you all for your support on our final day

Having had over 60,000 visitors to our virtual online CRAFTfest fair from Saturday to Friday, it looks as though this second Saturday will be enormous!

So, did you do some promoting for us yesterday?
Will you help me today?
I'm shamelessly going to ask you to pick an item from my stall here
and share it on your Facebook, Tweet it, Pin it, add it to your Amazon Universal Wishlist, give it the old Thumbs Up on Stumbleupon, blog it, and email it to your mother-in-law.  If you want, click through to the shop and I'll sell it to you... 
If you're reading this on a different day - don't worry, I'm gonna leave my stall set up, so you can still do all this.
 I'd love it if you left a comment on this blog as well.

What about the Weather In Keswick today?

Its hossin it down.

No comments: