Handmade In Keswick at Craftfest

Sunday, 10 June 2012

Trending on Twitter

CRAFTfest Day 2


Success

CRAFTfest has been going well and we've been Trending on Twitter (using #craftfest) on Saturday and Sunday apparently, although I must admit that I was so busy promoting, I forgot to look at that.

I've completely abandoned any of the 'normal' promotion of my Etsy shop and Folksy shop,so I'm completely reliant on Craftfest hits.  And its all good.  There were more than 10,000 hits on http://creative-connections.ning.com/page/craftfest-home up until teatime (GMT) on Saturday, with shouts of 'over 21,000' on Sunday morning.

Created In Cloth at the top of the ratings hits wise and wins my award for top marketeer - I think most sales may be due to Chriss's skills on Twitter this week.

Sales


I've no idea how many sales over all, but I do know that

have got the ball rolling with the first sales for our Purple Team.

Spread the success


Lets send some love (and some likes, and some Tweets, and Pins and maybe some sales) out to todays stalls


Sara Thornton -Dandelion gallery


Katie Corbett - My Small World
http://creative-connections.ning.com/photo/albums/my-small-world-craftfest-stall


 Maria Snell- MinXtures
http://creative-connections.ning.com/photo/albums/craftfest-minxtures


Katie Belcher -Beatific Jewellery



Just in case you missed it, here are yesterdays stalls
and links to all the categories here

That's it for today.  There'll be more tomorrow and every day this week.

I do like to do full features of interesting people on this blog -if you're interested in taking part, click here to find out a bit more.

Weather In Keswick

Dry and pleasant, not exactly hot, but I really should be at my allotment.

 

5 comments:

MinXtures said...

love that bear!

SMILE factory said...

The cupcake soaps look yummy! :)

Fliss said...

Hope you continue to get many sales

lu said...

Thanks for your comments everyone.

Katie C said...

Goodluck again for CRAFTfest & thanks for including my stall on your blog :)
Katie (My Small World)