Handmade In Keswick at Craftfest

Sunday, 10 June 2012

Tweeted to the limit


Day 3 and we're still hard at it at CRAFTfest

 

Twitter storm

I am officially Tweeted out after the massive CRAFTfest Twitter storm last (Sunday) night.

  This is my first CRAFTfest and I'd never even heard of a Twitter storm before last week, so had no idea what I was doing.  I just sort of went along with Tweeting to various random people, retweeting and replying to others all with the #Craftfest, until I'd reached my daily Tweet limit (I had no idea I had one).

 I don't know whether it was effective or just plain annoying to everyone else, but it was a giggle.

CRAFTfest success

I heard in the chatroom that we were approaching 30,000 hits which sound good to me.

Adding to the previous sales from the Purple Team, were Created In Cloth. who definitely deserved it after all that hard work Tweeting, and also My Small World and Pinky Minky

Share the love  

Here are today's stalls. As usual, please share, Tweet, Pin etc, cos it all helps.


Pauline Hayward - Pauline’s Crafts


Bonny Banks - FromTop2Toe


  Chriss Leonard -Created in Cloth




Paul Griffiths -NorfolkWood Crafts




Mandy Quinn -Raggedy Homespun Crafts
http://creative-connections.ning.com/photo/albums/raggedyhomespuncrafts-craftfest-stall







Here are Day 1 and Day 2 and links to all the categories here
There'll be more tomorrow and every day this week.
If you're interested in being featured in a full post, click here to find out a bit more.



Weather In Keswick

Looks OK out there, but I'm stuck in here.

1 comment:

ArtSings1946 said...

Lovely post. I feel the same way about being stuck where I am ... it's been hideously hot here as usual ... high 90's ... awful. I feel like the song "I just gotta get out of this place"

Happiness to all.