Handmade In Keswick at Craftfest

Friday, 31 August 2012

September Craftfest

We are open

After weeks of preparation and planning, we have got there.  Stall holders nervously tweaking and rearranging, but we are open for business
 

180 stalls with a variety of gifts, fashion, art, homeware, baby things, wedding, food, pampering - all sorts.

And the beauty of online retailing is that new products can be added any time, so customers can come back and find something new. 

This fest, I have items from my EtsyWowThankYou, and Folksy shops, and I will be adding some new items during the week (just as soon as it stops raining for long enough for me to take some bright photos).

Come on in 

PS. here's a little update 

We've been open 8 hours and had over 4,000 visitors already 92% of them unique.

Weather In Keswick

I said before - further up.  Now lets not dwell on it.

No comments: